Bristows has published its Up close and personnel newsletter for February 2014.
- New compensation limits announced
- Unison’s judicial review challenge of employment tribunal fees dismissed
- Is caste discrimination covered by the definition of race in the Equality Act 2010?
- An employer could not rely on a contractual termination provision to dismiss an employee without notice
- No implied term that unused flexihours will be paid on termination
- Tribunal claims made by British nationals working outside England and Wales
- Costs in the employment tribunal
Click on the link below to read the Bristows briefing.