The April 2013 edition of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News (UK) briefing is available now. Technology and Sourcing News is an e-newsletter that rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
- Technology law — law firm of the year
- European copyright, media and sport law firm of the year
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on mobile apps
- Debrief on Belgium’s recent case law regarding website blacklisting and blocking
- Draft regulation on measures to reduce the cost of deploying high-speed electronic communications networks
- Data centres — the new arms race
- China takes a step forward in data privacy?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.