King & Wood Mallesons has released the March 2013 edition of its Employee Relations & Safety Update.
- Fair Work Full Bench considers meaning of arrangement in transfer of business
- Orders stopping industrial action — how far can the Fair Work Commission go?
- Federal Court finds no connection between adverse action and workplace right
- Employee unfairly dismissed as non-compliance with grooming policy was linked to medical condition
- Employee or independent contractor? Look to the relationship not the label
- Elephants, ducks and a frustrated settlement agreement…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the King & Wood Mallesons briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.