Walker Morris has released the Spring 2013 edition of its Real Estate Matters publication. Topics covered include, among others, service charges, variations and indulgence clauses and the cost of failure to complete.
In this issue
- Don’t miss the train — current proposals for HS2 compensation explained
- Finance Bill tightens the rules on SDLT to combat avoidance
- Are we finally seeing the light?
- Breaking up — it’s still hard to do
- Variations and indulgence clauses — avoiding inadvertent release of guarantees
- Landlords benefit as Supreme Court overturns service charge decision
- Devaluing valuer defences (and other valuable lessons)
- The cost of failure to complete…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.