- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (82)
- Employment (66)
- Company/Commercial (65)
- Corporate (37)
- Real Estate (36)
- Regulatory and compliance (24)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (23)
- Tax (20)
- Family (19)
- In-House (17)
- Information Technology (16)
- Intellectual Property (13)
- Construction (12)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Banking / Finance (11)
- Private Client (8)
- Planning (7)
- Travel and Tourism (6)
- Competition/EU (5)
- Crime (5)
- Financial services (5)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (5)
- Healthcare (4)
- Telecoms (4)
- Business Tax (3)
- Human Rights (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Funds (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Charities (1)
- Consumer/Retail (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Suppliers (1)
224 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Walker Morris has selected Aderant Expert to implement as its new practice management system following a rigorous selection process.
The extent to which hirers have to provide the ‘same opportunity’ was the subject of the case Coles v Ministry of Defence.
Some pointers on dealing with payments of tips and gratuities in the restaurant industry from an employment law perspective.
Recruitment sector businesses are currently prohibited from providing agency workers to organisations whose employees are taking part in strike action. However, this may all change...
Given the recent tube strike and the fact that yet more strikes are being threatened, employers will undoubtedly be faced with having to deal with travel disruption difficulties.
The headlines in brief.
Court clarifies the purpose of a counter-notice and considers the scope of the statutory duty.
Tower Hamlets found to have asserted ’rights of dominion’.
Paul Herbert discusses the International Olympic Committee’s agreement with Discovery Communications, a US-based global media company and the parent company of Eurosport.
This update considers three cases regarding holiday entitlement and pay currently in the UK courts.