- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (87)
- Company/Commercial (69)
- Employment (68)
- Corporate (39)
- Real Estate (37)
- Regulatory and compliance (28)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (27)
- Tax (22)
- In-House (20)
- Family (19)
- Information Technology (16)
- Construction (13)
- Intellectual Property (13)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Banking / Finance (11)
- Competition/EU (8)
- Private Client (8)
- Planning (7)
- Crime (6)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (6)
- Travel and Tourism (6)
- Financial services (5)
- Healthcare (4)
- Telecoms (4)
- Business Tax (3)
- Human Rights (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Funds (2)
- Immigration (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Charities (1)
- Consumer/Retail (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Suppliers (1)
234 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
EU probe means sports governing bodies will have to justify their claim that only they provide the real thing.
Your duty includes ensuring workers do not have an overly burdensome work schedule.
Check everyone’s eligibility to work in the UK, and other tips.
Parties issuing a petition under Section 994 CA 2006 cannot be certain of the order the court will make.
Compliance with the new requirements will be essential for any landlord who wishes to use the Section 21 notice procedure to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy.
The debate surrounding players’ safety has reignited (if it ever went away), in particular in relation to the potential for head injuries.
Watch out for ‘rogue’ adjudicators.
A few years ago the French government seriously tried to make sport fully regulated at EU level on a top-down basis.
Too broad, too limited: and too far and too fast.
The UK government has the power to force English soccer’s lucrative Premier League to distribute more cash to the sport’s grassroots...