Autonomy, an HP Company, has announced the availability of the Autonomy Legal & Compliance Performance Suite, a comprehensive offering designed to help chief compliance officers, chief legal officers and general counsel overcome the challenges associated with explosive information growth, new forms of data and devices, and an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
As part of today’s announcement, Autonomy is unveiling several new innovations in the Autonomy Legal & Compliance Performance Suite, including the following:
· Executive Scorecards—Chief compliance officers, chief legal officers, and general counsel can now benefit from HP Software’s innovative Executive Scorecards. HP Software Professional Services or an HP Software Services partner can leverage this technology service to deliver scorecards that meet the unique needs of an organization’s legal leadership. This dashboard could track multiple key performance indicators critical to executives, including legal fees tracker, compliance status, data volume on legal hold and data volume eligible for deletion. HP Software and Autonomy offer this as a consulting service that leverages best practices, methodology, and software to give business leaders one console from which to manage their legal, regulatory reporting and data governance initiatives.
· Mobile Content Management—Autonomy WorkSite Mobility 2.5, has been significantly enhanced to enable law firms, legal departments and corporate executives to securely edit and collaborate on documents from mobile devices. New mobile capture technology developed by HP enables full page documents to be captured and added to document management files, further enhancing productivity of mobile workers.
· New eDiscovery Module for Autonomy Consolidated Archive (ACA)—Autonomy has merged its legal hold, eDiscoveryand archivingcapabilities into a single platform. This enables organizations to act much more quickly and cost-effectively when an urgent legal matter takes place.
· Autonomy Connected Backup and Autonomy Legal Hold solution—Businesses that have protected mobile data with Autonomy Connected Backup can now automate the transfer of relevant end user custodial data intoAutonomy Legal Hold when a company initiates a legal action. This allows businesses and governments to preserve and collect data for legal matters.
Autonomy on HP—better, faster, more effective legal and compliance performance
Autonomy also has completed the transition of its 14 global data centers to HP Converged Infrastructure, which will result in significant benefits for Autonomy customers. HP hardware delivers the industry’s fastest processing and computation speeds, a key advantage for legal teams that must sift through massive volumes of data to do their jobs.
Also, by running an organization’s end-to-end legal and compliance operations on Autonomy’s private cloud, which is now more than 50 Petabytes, organizations can benefit from a seamless transition from archiving to eDiscovery. By keeping data in the Autonomy cloud, businesses can eliminate risky data handoffs between various providers and technology solutions, and automatically export relevant information from a data archive into an eDiscovery system for processing, review and production of data.
“The typical chief legal officer, chief compliance officer and general counsel is under intense pressure, often dealing with multiple lawsuits, regulatory reporting requests, mergers and acquisitions, and other pressing legal and compliance matters all at the same time,” said Mike Sullivan, general manager, Protect, Autonomy, an HP Company. “The Autonomy Legal & Compliance Suite is a proven solution that helps business leaders act quickly and cost-effectively to protect their interests, ultimately resulting in lower legal and IT costs, as well as better legal outcomes for an organization.”
Autonomy Legal and Compliance Performance Suite
The Autonomy Legal & Compliance Performance Suite is an end-to-end solution that uniquely enables organizations to detect and act on new signals of risk; understand, protect, govern and collaborate on information; and maintain compliance with local, federal and international regulations. The suite is powered by the Autonomy Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL), a unique pattern-recognition engine that understands concepts in all forms of information, and includes market-leading offerings for archiving, compliance, data protection, enterprise content management (ECM), eDiscovery and records management. By recognizing meaning in unstructured data, including audio, email, video and web content, organizations can identify issues before they becomes liabilities, automatically apply information governance policy to achieve compliance, and produce and collaborate on information quickly and cost-effectively to defend its interests.
The world’s leading corporations, law firms, and government institutions rely on Autonomy’s comprehensive suite of legal and compliance software, including the following:
· 86 of the Fortune 100
· 10 of the top 10 financial institutions
· 80 percent of the Global 100 Law Firms
· 80 percent of the AmLaw 100
· Dozens of state, local and federal government agencies
Autonomy, an HP Company, is a global leader in software that processes human information, or unstructured data, including social media, email, video, audio, text and web pages, etc. Autonomy’s powerful management and analytic tools for structured information together with its ability to extract meaning in real time from all forms of information, regardless of format, is a unique tool for companies seeking to get the most out of their data. Autonomy’s product portfolio helps power companies through enterprise search analytics, business process management and OEM operations. Autonomy also offers information governance solutions in areas such as eDiscovery, content management and compliance, as well as marketing solutions that help companies grow revenue, such as web content management, online marketing optimization and rich media management. Please visit www.autonomy.com to find out more.