I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Irish firm Mason Hayes & Curran has reported a 25 per cent increase in turnover for 2014, with revenues rising to €60m (£43.7m) from €48m in 2013.
Czech firm Tomicek Legal and Slovak firm Fox Martens have teamed up to launch a regional referral network, CEE Attorneys, with the aim of expansion throughout the region.
DLA Piper has finally found a foothold in Canada after agreeing to merge with local firm Davis.
- Shakespeares and SGH Martineau in talks to create £75m firm subscription
- Clifford Chance sees another German partner departure as Stengel quits for Milbank subscription
- Law Society wins right to appeal against criminal legal aid ruling subscription
- Barclays appoints Gibson Dunn partner as Barclays Capital and Americas GC subscription
- Mishcon joins growing number of top 50 firms with ABS licence subscription
- Hogan Lovells secures Court of Appeal victory in 'Putin's banker' case subscription
- Offshore M&A activity soars to record levels in 2014 subscription
- Sweden's Magnusson opens ninth office in three years with Hong Kong launch subscription
- The Lawyer European Awards unveils best referral firms on the Continent subscription
- Brown Rudnick on point as World Health Organisation mandates use of non-reusable syringes subscription
- McCann FitzGerald secures AIB mandate ahead of capital restructuring subscription
- Quinn Emanuel reports 33 per cent increase in London revenue for 2014 subscription
- African firms: international lawyers don't understand our market subscription
- The Offshore Top 30 2015: The rankings subscription
- Offshore firms report buoyant revenue rises in strong 2014 subscription
- The Offshore Top 30: A healthy wave of optimism subscription
- Government admits procedures for handling legally-privileged information are unlawful subscription