I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Irwin Mitchell is the best top 50 firm in the UK at marketing itself online, particularly through social media - although firms’ online presence remains minimal.
Professional negligence claims brought against Nabarro and Weil Gotshal & Manges and due to be heard this year have both settled, it has emerged.
The leadership interview: the magic circle subscription
Whether or not you still think that the ‘magic circle’ exists, there’s no denying that Allen & Overy (A&O), Clifford Chance, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters are among the most successful law firm brands to have originated in the UK.
- Leigh Day and Public Interest Lawyers face criticism as Al-Sweady Inquiry concludes subscription
- Weightmans reports 3 per cent revenue rise to £42m at half-year subscription
- Private client firms Hunters and May May & Merrimans to merge in April subscription
- Stories of the year: May reveals awards shortlist subscription
- European moves: 11 December 2014 subscription
- Dechert makes up three in London in 11-strong promos round subscription
- France dominates European moves for 2014 while US firms look to rivals for hires subscription
- Skadden scoops Darrois Villey co-managing partner for Paris corporate boost subscription
- Stories of the year: February subscription
- Pinsents elects Cleland as new managing partner subscription
- France's Ayache Salama eyes London for first overseas office subscription
- Stories of the year: what happened next? subscription
- Saudi firm Abdulaziz H. Al Fahad converts to partnership to aid succession subscription
- Firms on course for a strong 2014/15 subscription
- Special report: Southern Africa – Rainbow bridge subscription
- UAE firm Galadari adds DIFC office subscription
- Three Crowns picks up Covington partner for first female partner hire subscription