I joined The Lawyer in August 2013 and sit on the news desk. I cover litigation and the City and am interested in litigation, corporate and real estate news across a range of sectors. I particularly want to hear about deals in the areas of energy, retail, real estate, food and consumer goods and any news about international domestic dispute resolutions and arbitrations. I work on the city analysis pages of the print edition and write in-house profiles for the print and online editions of The Lawyer. Get in touch with news and gossip - I tweet at @TheLawyerKate
- 020 7970 4557
Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers (GITC) has seen three silks walk out in the last three months, with Devereux becoming the latest to add a member from the set.
Naomi Campbell’s oligarch ex Vladislav Doronin has dropped Sidley Austin for Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) for the latest round of his High Court battle with his business partners.
BLM has seen its profitability return to growth with average profit per equity partner (PEP) rising 11 per cent from £224,000 to £249,000 in 2013/14.
- Clifford Chance London corporate chief names Jonny Myers as PE head
- Travers Smith pushes up turnover to £97.2m, PEP hits £882k
- Hogan Lovells triumph in Supreme Court in landmark bribe-duty ruling
- SFO turns to Blackstone's Saini QC for £300m Tchenguiz battle
- Growth slows at Stewarts but PEP outshines peers at £1.1m
- Landmark Chambers' revenue rises 21 per cent to £32.5m
- Linklaters names new global corporate and client sector heads
- Panel punch-up: DWF and the panel-place High Court case
- Robert Tchenguiz switches Shearman & Sterling for Stephenson Harwood in £300m SFO trial
- DWF in High Court battle with Government over Insolvency Service tender
- BT in-house team beats KWM and Herbies in Supreme Court battle
- Revenue rises 1% at Freshfields to £1.232bn, PEP up to £1.48m
- Linklaters' turnover hits £1.255bn, PEP up 5.9% to £1.39m
- Cake or biscuit? The Scottish court decides
- A&O, Freshfields, Hogan Lovells, and Simmons among firms taking spots on Barclays' reduced panel
- Nabarro turnover flat at £116.3m, while net profit rises to £34.1m
- Revenue hits £1.359bn at Clifford Chance, PEP up 16 per cent to £1.14m