I joined The Lawyer in August 2013 and sit on the news desk. I cover litigation and the City and am interested in litigation, corporate and real estate news across a range of sectors. I particularly want to hear about deals in the areas of energy, retail, real estate, food and consumer goods and any news about international domestic dispute resolutions and arbitrations. I work on the city analysis pages of the print edition and write in-house profiles for the print and online editions of The Lawyer. Get in touch with news and gossip - I tweet at @TheLawyerKate
- 020 7970 4557
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) will hold on to its contract to run Thames Water’s legal function until 2018, the firm announced today.
Virgin Media has appointed a new general counsel from American media company Scripps Networks Interactive.
Stephenson Harwood has triumphed against Weightmans in batting a $152m fight between two Nigerian energy giants over an arbitration award out of the British legal system.
- Scottish Power head of legal: Power steering
- See you later, arbitrator
- Freshfields arbitrator blames conflicts as he quits to set up German boutique
- Female lawyers to get their own football league
- Employment tribunal rejects ABN Amro lawyer's racial discrimination claims
- Dundas hands £280k guarantees to nine partners ahead of CMS merger
- Litigators dominate in Freshfields' 15-strong promotion round
- BLP launches Myanmar partnership and Asia network
- One Essex Court's Grabiner to lead BoE forex investigation
- Freshfields appoints new US head
- Dinah Rose QC wins Prince Charles "spider letter" case for Guardian journalist
- Westminster Council to face Soho sex shops at Supreme Court
- Travers Smith appointed to review BoE forex fixing claims
- BLP launches Manchester hub as it shakes up client service
- One Essex Court's Grabiner and Mishcon bring Guy Hands EMI case to UK
- Former Slaughter and May real estate partner joins Candy & Candy
- BLP reshapes finance team with new divisional heads