I joined The Lawyer in August 2013 and sit on the news desk. I cover litigation and the City and am interested in litigation, corporate and real estate news across a range of sectors. I particularly want to hear about deals in the areas of energy, retail, real estate, food and consumer goods and any news about international domestic dispute resolution and arbitrations. I also write in-house profiles for the print and online editions of The Lawyer. Get in touch with news and gossip - I tweet at @TheLawyerKate
- 020 7970 4557
A high-level source at Linklaters has said the firm could flex lockstep in the future as a way of building up its US practice, marking a key attitude shift within the firm.
Carlyle and Cinven have returned to longstanding adviser Clifford Chance to sell 7.5m shares in European cable and telecoms company Altice in a deal valued at €337.5m.
20 Essex Street has hired Holman Fenwick Willan’s (HFW) commercial director James Huckle for a newly-created strategic development director post, marking a continued push towards business development at the bar.
- Linklaters to vote on streamlining board in governance review subscription
- Russia special report: Look the other way subscription
- Clifford Chance advises bondholders pursuing unpaid Ukrainian bond coupon subscription
- Collyer Bristow settles Rangers fight for £24m subscription
- Law dominated by white, middle class men, mums sidelined subscription
- ClientEarth wins EU court ruling on UK air quality case
- JP Morgan asking for reduced rates in panel review subscription
- Clifford Chance advises as RBS waits for latest FCA fine subscription
- China oil giant CNOOC breaks ties with Baker & McKenzie after internal investigation finds conflict of interest subscription
- EDF Energy overhauls in-house career progression to mirror private practice subscription
- Bird & Bird replaced by Fladgate on £4bn RBS shareholder case after fees row subscription
- Stephenson Harwood earns £46,000 from Coventry City Football Club liquidation subscription
- Linklaters co-US managing partner Norton stands down early subscription
- Clifford Chance, Freshfields, HSF and Linklaters on £2.6bn FCA forex settlement subscription
- Baker & McKenzie, Freshfields and Gibson Dunn cross fingers as HP kicks off panel tender subscription
- Pepeliaev Group to open two offices in Russia to target Asian market subscription
- Outsourcing giant Interserve names CMS and Burness Paull as first Scottish panel subscription