I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Belfast firm Tughans under fire over £7m 'earmarked for politician' as Nama row escalates subscription
An Irish MP has alleged that £7m in an account controlled by Ian Coulter, the former managing partner of Belfast firm Tughans, may have been intended to facilitate payments to a Northern Irish politician in connection to the sale of assets by the Irish National Asset Management Agency (Nama).
After years of chasing its rivals, Allen & Overy (A&O) has displaced Linklaters as – for the time being – as the second-largest magic circle firm.
Kirkland picks up Latham Munich founder Kirchner subscription
Kirkland & Ellis has recruited Latham & Watkins’ Munich founding partner Jörg Kirchner in a continuation of high-profile partner hires by US firms in Europe.
- Linklaters reports 1 per cent turnover hike as Davies announces early departure subscription
- Strelia adds insolvency team with Taylor Wessing hire subscription
- Former Akin Gump Geneva head confirmed as US Ambassador to Finland subscription
- Harneys picks up funds team from Appleby Cayman subscription
- European moves: 25 June 2015 subscription
- Magnusson Berlin office spins off into boutique subscription
- This week’s top 15 legal briefings - 21 June 2015 subscription
- Dentons' former UKMEA CEO Matthew Jones quits firm subscription
- Pinsents picks up Clifford Chance Munich IP head subscription
- Portugal's Miranda sees defection of six partners including chairman subscription
- Eversheds brings Germany into LLP fold with full merger subscription
- European moves: 11 June 2015 subscription
- BVI firm Forbes Hare secures licence for Singapore launch subscription
- In-house lawyers: we're commercial and our management teams value us subscription
- Interesting times for in-housers
- Firms riding high on 2014/15 figures
- FIFA probe: Maples & Calder associate takes over as Cayman FA head from Jeffrey Webb subscription