As news editor I'm responsible for the daily running of the website and all our news coverage. I also have a particular interest in European, African and offshore law firms. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @thelawyerjoanne.
- 0207 970 4615
Europe moves: 1 October 2015 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
Baltics firm Cobalt has announced it is merging with the Baltics offices of Borenius in a the latest stage of a major shake-up of the legal market in the region.
Tui Travel group legal director Mike Bowers is leaving the company to join listed automotive company Inchcape as general counsel.
- Harneys secures local merger to launch in Bermuda subscription
- Webber Wentzel leads recruitment market as South Africa lateral hires heat up subscription
- Trading places: Ireland and internationalisation
- Behind Ireland’s technology triumph subscription
- BLP boosts Berlin real estate with Orrick team subscription
- European moves: 17 September 2015 subscription
- Rugby World Cup: the lawyers picking up the ball subscription
- Singapore firm hires Bird & Bird's local IP head subscription
- Shipping giant Maersk launches drive to cut legal costs and adviser numbers subscription
- In-house interview: A.P. Møller – Maersk group GC Christian Kledal subscription
- Major transactions put Balkans on the deals map subscription
- Lawyers' billable hours donations for refugees reach £100k subscription
- European moves: 3 September 2015 subscription
- TWM picks up McClures partner for new London base subscription
- Linklaters Asia departures continue as Irvine moves to Kirkland subscription
- Shearman & Sterling makes good on Dubai promise with DIFC launch subscription
- Bristol-Myers Squibb names new French general counsel subscription