I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
As international work grows the DAX30 are expanding in-house legal teams, but Germany’s biggest companies remain critical to the country’s law firms
Freeths (formerly Freeth Cartwright) is targeting further mergers in a bid to become a £100m business after the integration of Oxford firm Henmans took turnover to £49.9m for the last financial year.
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
- Cypriot firm launches legal action against EU over 'bail-in'
- NautaDutilh mourns loss of partner killed in Malaysia Airlines crash
- Leeds: Ridings of the storm
- Leeds Big Six lawyer numbers slump as city's legal market reinvents itself
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence
- Dentons tempts Zizzi back from Clifford Chance for Bucharest boost
- Portugal's PLMJ signs cooperation agreement with Madeira firm
- Former Times legal chief Brett to appeal SDT suspension
- Bowman Gilfillan launches in Durban with maritime bolt-on
- French corporate boutique BDGS picks up Linklaters M&A team
- Special report: Luxembourg – Money plus
- Brodies breaks through £50m with 13 per cent turnover rise
- Weightmans' John Schorah: Everyone in the firm has to focus on efficiency
- MoFo commits to Europe with regional managing partner role
- European moves: 10 July 2014