I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Italian firm Grimaldi Studio Legale has added three partners to its roster, including former Allen & Overy (A&O) partner Davide D’Angelo.
A record 45 in-house counsel and 50 women feature in The Lawyer’s Hot 100 2015, which is unveiled today after months of research.
After the announcement of the merger between Dentons and Chinese firm Dacheng, the two firms’ management speak about the opportunities for the future - and why they believe the tie-up is ground-breaking.
- France's Veil Jourde launches competition group with Winston & Strawn team subscription
- European moves: 22 January 2015 subscription
- Heenan Paris launches Washington DC office to boost project work subscription
- Addleshaws' TLT hire leads to Barclays instruction on case against former Dewey partners subscription
- International networks: why branding matters subscription
- The top 20 cases of 2015: global disputes in the English courts subscription
- De Brauw notary team splits away as Dutch boutique trend gains momentum subscription
- Iceland adds Gordons to roster in wake of new GC hire subscription
- Silk appointment numbers drop but female applicants at all-time high subscription
- RBS deputy GC Collins promoted to top job as Campbell steps down subscription
- Nabarro ups the ante on European alliance with joint branding subscription
- The Lawyer European Awards shortlist is revealed as entries reach record level subscription
- Bircham Dyson Bell keeps emphasis on private wealth with Pinsents hire subscription
- Latham jumps on northshoring bandwagon with Manchester business services office subscription
- European moves: 8 January 2015 subscription
- Darrois Villey selects new co-head after Diaz's Skadden exit subscription
- Another arbitration boutique is born as HFW Geneva partner quits with team subscription