Data and Information E-Alerts — 1 October 2013 - .PDF file.
The 1 October 2013 issue of Addleshaw Goddard’s Data and Information E-Alerts publication is available now.
- Scottish border monetary penalty: information tribunal final decision notice
- Small business warned about importance of encryption, after London sole trader fined £5,000
- ICO carried resolution encouraging greater co-ordination of global data protection enforcement
- Smart metering implementation programme — designation of the Smart Energy Code and charging methodology
- EU Directive on Network and Information Security: call for evidence
- Games industry should not pressure children to purchase, says OFT
- MEPs raise concerns over alleged NSA misuse of Europeans’ personal bank data
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.