The spring 2013 issue of Walker Morris’s Procurement Update is available now. Topics covered include the EU procurement reforms, the Utilities Directive and NHS healthcare services.
- Latest news on the EU procurement reforms
- Reforming the Utilities Directive
- Procuring healthcare services for the NHS
- Promoting tax compliance through procurement policy
- Public sector equality duty and procurement
- EU guidance on services of general economic interest
- Round-up of the rest…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.