DLA Piper has made the following office and regional leadership appointments in the US:
– Joseph Silver to managing partner of the Atlanta office, succeeding Robert Crewdson.
– John Rattigan to managing partner of the Boston office, succeeding Elliot Surkin.
– Karl Dial to managing partner of the Dallas office, succeeding Philip Weller.
– Jackie Park to co-managing partner of the Los Angeles office, succeeding Michael Meyer and joining current office managing partner Perrie Weiner.
– Joshua Kaye to managing partner of the Miami office, succeeding Craig Rasile.
– Jeffrey Lehrer to managing partner of the Northern Virginia office, succeeding Tara Lee.
– Todd Noonan to managing partner of the Sacramento office, succeeding Gilles Attia.
– John Gilluly to regional managing partner of Texas, encompassing the Austin, Dallas and Houston offices.