InCredit — January 2014: consumer credit - .PDF file.
This month’s round-up of developments affecting the consumer credit industry sees:the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill receive Royal Assent; the EU agree a landmark bank deal; recommended changes to the Draft Consumer Rights Bill; and the publication of the Mortgage Credit Directive text.
Contents: consumer credit
- Major changes to Draft Consumer Rights Bill recommended
- FCA updates consumer credit webpage
- FLA calls on FCA to prioritise approach to credit regulation
- New FCA webpage on enforcing its consumer credit regime
- FCA fees and levies update for consumer credit licence holders
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Consumer Credit) (Transitional Provisions) Order 2013
- LSB publishes revised Lending Code; reports on themed reviews of unarranged overdrafts
- Court of Appeal — unfair relationship cases — S140A Consumer Credit Act 1974
- BIS Committee report on payday loans
- Call to ban payday loan adverts at Commonwealth Games
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.