This year, Mills & Reeve has continued its tradition of making donations to charities chosen by each office, rather than sending Christmas cards to clients and suppliers.
The chosen charities include the following:
- Birmingham — St Basil’s, which works with young people aged 16–25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Cambridge — Cambridge City Food Bank
- Leeds — Marie Curie Nurses, St George’s Crypt, St Gemma’s Hospice and Martin House Hospice
- London — The Whitechapel Mission, which provides a lifeline to the men and women caught in cycles of poverty, hopelessness and dependencies of many kinds
- Manchester — north-west children’s hospices Claire House, Derian House and Francis House
- Norwich — Break, which enables young disabled people to go on holiday