Click here to access full coverage of William Fry in The Lawyer European 100 2014. Featuring extensive coverage of Europe's leading independent law firms ranked by turnover, the report is an essential market intelligence resource for anyone interested in the European legal services market.
Leading law firm William Fry has over 310 legal and tax professionals and over 430 staff. Our client-focused service combines technical excellence with commercial awareness and a practical, constructive approach to business issues. We advise leading domestic and international corporations, financial institutions and government organisations. We regularly act on complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions and commercial disputes. Strong client relationships and high quality advice are the hallmarks of our business.
We are ranked by international directories, clients and market commentators alike as being a leader in our main areas of work: Corporate & M&A, Banking & Finance, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Asset Management & Investment Funds, Real Estate, Insurance, Tax, Projects & Construction, Employment & Benefits and Technology.
Our head office is in Dublin. We have offices in London, New York and Silicon Valley and a global law firm network to service our clients at home and abroad. Our capability is enhanced by our alliance with Tughans, Northern Ireland’s largest law firm, through which we provide an all island solution.
The firm's priorities are focused on the need to achieve results for clients. Continued investment in people, technology and research maintain the firm's ability to provide practical and prompt solutions, while devoting exacting attention to detail. Our aim is to always deliver commercially informed and solution-focused advice of the highest quality to our clients.
Our approach is to:
- Listen carefully and understand our clients’ requirements fully
- Bring excellence both in terms of standard and innovation to the advice we give
- Provide a partner led service with lawyers of appropriate expertise
- Be highly responsive to both our clients and the demands of each transaction
- Be proactive in seeking to remove obstacles to the achievement of our clients’ goals
- Demonstrate rigorous professionalism, integrity and respect in our dealings with all parties
- Be assertive in protecting our clients’ interests at all times
Outstanding client service is our core value.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
New arrival Macchi di Cellere Gangemi takes the total of European firms in London to nearly 40. Why do they come and why do they stay, even through an economic crisis?
Overview2 Grand Canal Square
Turnover (€m): 67.00