Simon Plaut is a specialist in personal injury litigation.
He is regularly instructed by solicitors nationally to deal with cases at multi-track level involving:
- Road traffic accidents
- Employer’s liability
- Public liability (highways, occupiers)
- Fatal accidents
- Credit hire (principally for defendants)
- Sports-related accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Accidents involving animals
- CICA claims
Plaut has extensive experience of acting in coroners inquests on behalf of many different interested parties. His experience includes:
- Deaths in custody
- Deaths in care homes
- Road traffic deaths
- Deaths due to asbestos exposure
- Work place deaths
- Deaths including potential clinical negligence
He also has an extensive practice in all aspects of occupational disease litigation:
- Hand-arm vibration syndrome
- Asbestos-related illnesses
Click here to find out more about Simon Plaut.
This material was sourced from the Kings Chambers website.