Curtis counsels investors, start-ups and established global corporations in sectors as diverse as software, hardware, electronic media, nanotechnology, clean technology, biotechnology, renewable energy and life sciences.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures
- Equity and debt offerings
- Private placements
- Venture capital financings and partnering agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Licensing, research and development, supply and manufacturing, distribution and other commercial transactions
Curtis combines its understanding of laws in a variety of jurisdictions with strong relationships with local counsel to effect cross-border technology deals for US, European and multinational corporations.
Attorneys in the firm’s litigation and arbitration practices routinely represent technology clients in investigations and matters related to patents, trade secrets and licences, among others.
We are also experienced in creating and protecting portfolios of intellectual property rights, enforcing rights through litigation, defending against infringement claims and conducting due diligence on the intellectual property assets of prospective business partners.
For more information on technology click here.