Data & Information E-Alerts — 20 December 2013 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 20 December 2013 issue of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- Payday loans company fined £175,000 over millions of spam texts
- UK cyber-security strategy two years on
- Cyber-security guiding principles
- Mass surveillance is unacceptable — US action to restore trust is needed now
- Justice Council: we need a simple solution for citizens and business on data protection
- Incompatibility of Data Retention Directive with Charter of Fundamental Rights
- European Parliament adopts resolution on cloud computing
- The Court of Justice of the European Union rules that public authority subject access fees are awful
- Canada’s Anti-Spam legislation
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.