Investment Education plc is a leading United Kingdom based Public Limited Company established in 1987 to provide training in all areas of Investments and Securities (both Front and Back Office), Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Fund Management, Banking, Corporate Finance, Pensions, Taxation and Accountancy besides Regulation and Compliance and Derivatives. Other similar areas are also covered as a result of client requests.
Courses are provided in many different countries in English and sometimes in French, German or Dutch.
We are different in that our approx 30 trainers each presents solely from his/her own experience in the industry in that subject. Clients therefore learn about both the practice and real problems besides current issues as well as any necessary theory. A 3 day course may have 5 trainers, depending upon the content specified.
We tailor courses without cost or obligation to meet the needs of serious potential clients.
Our growth has substantially been due to client recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Address 40 Fountain Street
- Town Manchester
- County (Region) United Kingdom
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode M2 2BE
- Recent consultation case highlights the court’s willingness to intervene in public sector decision making
- CVC ordered to pay AB InBev €129m after switching Freshfields for A&O
- UK firms' PE offerings “increasingly vulnerable”: Ropes chief on his firm’s raid on Travers Smith
- Care Quality Commission — toughening up on enforcement?
- Switching sides - from the bar to a law firm
- Burness Paull's staff get 10 per cent bonus after rise in revenue
- Raft of North American giants advise as Burger King takes $11.4bn bite into Tim Hortons
- Top 30 Northern Ireland law firms
- Bates Wells Braithwaite mourns former senior partner Stephen Lloyd
- Linklaters keeps top spot for UK M&A as US firms climb up rankings
- Baker & McKenzie chooses Belfast for second global services centre
- Thomas Eggar centralises document production and overhauls business support
- Stephenson Harwood outsources document production function to Intelligent Office
- Funds boutique MJ Hudson launches in Hong Kong amidst three-strong promos round
- Birmingham legal chief leaves in wake of restructure