For over 10 years, events produced by C5 have provided the business intelligence that corporate decision-makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities around the world.
Our conferences, summits, and executive briefings provide 'need-to-know' information that keeps you on top of what's happening today in your industry. A combination of lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies ensure that the right information is delivered in the right format.
C5 - together with its affiliates, Canadian Institute (Toronto) and American Conference Institute (New York) - offers over 500 conferences, forums, and summits each year around the globe. Over 25,000 senior business and public sector executives, lawyers and other professionals from the UK, North America, Europe, Russia and CIS, China, Australia, Asia and Africa will attend our events this year.
100 City Road
- Town London
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode EC2A 4BQ
- Linklaters' top earner took home £2.3m in 2012/13
- Weil Gotshal heads to court over £10m professional negligence claim
- Nabarro landed with £130m professional negligence claim
- Exclusive: DLA Piper takes top spot in $24bn global litigation market
- Wragges votes in favour of LG merger to create Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co