For over 10 years, events produced by C5 have provided the business intelligence that corporate decision-makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities around the world.
Our conferences, summits, and executive briefings provide 'need-to-know' information that keeps you on top of what's happening today in your industry. A combination of lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies ensure that the right information is delivered in the right format.
C5 - together with its affiliates, Canadian Institute (Toronto) and American Conference Institute (New York) - offers over 500 conferences, forums, and summits each year around the globe. Over 25,000 senior business and public sector executives, lawyers and other professionals from the UK, North America, Europe, Russia and CIS, China, Australia, Asia and Africa will attend our events this year.
100 City Road
- Town London
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode EC2A 4BQ
- Gibson Dunn's Geffen: US firms at point of no return
- DLA Piper swoops on Eversheds Manchester for three-partner construction team
- Shearman & Sterling makes good on Dubai promise with DIFC launch
- Revenue growth gathers pace at PwC Legal as turnover hits £41m
- Co-operative Bank launches 11-firm inaugural panel