WatchThe Lawyer in association with Netwealth’s webinar exploring how to line up your long-term financial goals with an investment strategy during periods of volatile markets. Having balanced and diversified portfolios, and clearly planned financial goals, are crucial to the long-term success of your investments, including your pension.
This webinar will provide insight into the importance of defining risk within your investment planning, and the controllable factors when building your portfolios.
Watch the video to get an expert view on:
- The current global economic backdrop and its effect on investment portfolios
- Sensible and actionable steps to protect your savings and investments
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Moving from cash to investments
- How Netwealth’s managed portfolios cope with uncertainty
- Matt Byrne, Deputy Editor, The Lawyer
Matt joined The Lawyer in 2003 as features editor and has written on a wide range of topics related to the business of law. He became deputy editor in 2015. Matt set up and ran The Lawyer’s New York office from September 2007 to April 2009. He manages the UK 200 editorial and several other of The Lawyer’s market reports including the US Top 50, the Global Litigation 50 and the Technology report.
- Gerard Lyons, Chief Economic Strategist, Netwealth
Gerard spent 27 years as an Economic Strategist at Chase Manhattan and Swiss Bank and was Global Chief Economist at Standard Chartered. Previously he was the Chief Economic Adviser to the Mayor of London.
- Matt Conradi, Head of Client Advisory, Netwealth
Matt has over 14 years’ experience in discretionary wealth management as a Portfolio Manager, advising and investing for private clients at Julius Baer and Merrill Lynch in London.