What is innovation? Where can firms focus their attention to simplify processes or create future revenue? No one has a crystal ball, but firms are beginning to evaluate industry challenges and focus on ways to resolve these through innovation and collaboration.
Complete the form below for instant access to the Innovating for the future recording to hear the speakers discuss how a 9-month programme, designed to train PhD students in technology entrepreneurship, has focused minds on addressing the key challenges within the legal industry.
- Why you need to innovate, what is the market context?
- Where should you innovate: the process for identifying problems, creating and testing a hypothesis.
- How do you progress innovation: how do you get support to pursue viable projects, change mindsets and take people on the journey with you?
- Knowing when to scale or move on: identifying when projects are ready to scale or no longer viable.
- Laura Bygrave, Innovation and Ventures Lead, Deloitte Legal
- Chris Grant, LawTech Director, Barclays Ventures
This free to watch recording is part of the Business Leadership Series taking place every Tuesday between 15th September- 24th November. For more information on the series, a list of upcoming sessions, or to register for any of the webinars and roundtables taking place, please visit the event website.