The global pandemic has changed the world in 2020 and the legal market has not been immune. This year’s UK 200 reflects that reality. It includes unmatched data and insight on the impact of the crisis on the UK’s leading law firms and the sector as a whole.
- UK 200: Top 100 2020 = 30th October 2020
- UK 200: The Independents 2020= 23rd November 2020
- UK 200: Operational Health Check 2020 = 20th January 2020
- 5 year’s of UK200 data = 30th November 2020
- 20 year’s of UK100 data = 9th November 2020
The insight within:
- Understand UK Top 100 firms’ responses to the pandemic, including the use of the Government’s furlough scheme, salaries cuts and partner remuneration deferrals.
- Benchmark the top 100 largest firms by the UK legal market’s most comprehensive roster of metrics, including revenue, margin, PEP, net profit, RPL, RPP, headcount and many more.
- Analyse the international market growth rate and the impact of Brexit on firms’ expansion strategies.
- Identify market trends, in particular the white hot competition faced by UK firms from US rivals.
- Find out how alternative legal service providers are taking revenue away from these UK firms.
- Capitalise on emerging trends and learn from 2020’s market-redefining events.
- 20 years of data to manipulate, analyse and implement into your strategy.
Unsure which package to go for?
Speak to one of the team by calling 020 7970 4864 or clicking the button below: