The Sheriffs Office is one of the largest and most successful firms of Authorised High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) in the country.
The Sheriffs Office is one of the largest and most successful firms of Authorised High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) in the country. Our experienced team of highly effective enforcement agents cover the entirety of England and Wales.
We understand the importance for fast, effective and ethical enforcement and pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service with excellent results. Our services are used by lawyers nationwide to support their clients.
- Unpaid money judgments issued in the County Court and High Court
- High-value judgments, orders and arbitration awards
- European judgments against debtors in England and Wales
- Employment tribunal awards and ACAS settlements
- Possession orders for residential and commercial property
- Possession orders to remove squatters and trespassers (“persons unknown”)
We are also certificated enforcement agents and recover commercial rent arrears under CRAR and repossess commercial property under forfeiture of lease. We are the company featured in the BBC One award-winning show The Sheriffs Are Coming.
Our services are used by lawyers from a great many practice areas. Their clients may include:
- Businesses – from multinational enterprises, to SMEs and micro businesses
- Utilities – we provide a complete service from debt collection through to enforcement
- Local authorities – for the recovery of debt and property
- Landlords – commercial and residential property
- Individuals and sole traders
When you work with us we will provide you with:
- A dedicated account manager
- Access to our online case management system
- The ability to upload bulk instructions
- Address: The Sheriffs Office Linden House Guards Avenue Caterham CR3 5XL DX: 36811 Caterham London office: 1 Fetter Lane London EC4A 1BR DX: SHCE LTD DX 350 LDE F: +44 (0) 333 003 5120 E: email@example.com The Sheriffs Office is a trading style of SHCE Limited, company registration number 06422666
- Tel: +44 (0) 333 001 5100
- Fax: +44 (0) 333 003 5120