Focused on the UK 200 and the evolving national market including the Big Four accountancy firms and largest law companies
The UK 200: The Independents 2022
This report contains
- the second half of the top 200 UK firms (101-200) ranked by firmwide revenue
- analysis on the challenges facing this segment of the market
- interactive firm specific profiles for the Independents including data on their financials, business mix and operations.
This report contains:
- a review of the firms ranked between 176-200 over a period of 10 years (2011-2021)
- an analysis of the rate at which the borderlanders need to grow in order to better their ranking
- an overview of how the market looks for those who occupied the borderlands in 2021.
UK 200: The Independents 2021
As part of the UK 200 2021 series, this report focuses on the second half of the top 200 UK firms. The Independents report focuses on the firms ranked 101-200 by revenue and contains individual firm profiles on every Independent including data on financials, gender diversity and all-around performance.
The UK 200 – Market overview and UK Top 1-50 profiles
This half of the UK 200 Top 100 report features the overview of the last financial year and includes the profiles for the firms ranked 1-50 in 2021. We look at skyrocketing profits, how some firms got their predictions wrong and the spotlight shines on this year’s new entrants to the Top 100.
Real estate in the UK51-100
In this report, we look at real estate teams outside the UK top 50, who all face similar challenges as the sector emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic. We spoke to a series of real estate leaders across the market to talk about how they set up their departments, how the last year progressed, and their growth strategies.