We are pleased to present the key findings from The Lawyers’ In-house Sentiment Survey sponsored by Gowling WLG.
Organisations across the UK are looking at the outlook for 2023 with an abundance of caution. The main question facing UK corporates and their legal teams in the next 12 months is not ‘are we headed into a recession’ but ‘how deep will it be’ and what is the likely impact.
Read this report in order to understand
- How senior in-house lawyers are spending their time
- Projected people movement within the industry and what in-house lawyers think about their future career prospects
- Key changes impacting on in-house legal departments
- Projected spend on external legal counsel over the next five years
- The relationship in-house lawyers have with private practice law firms and the quality of service they receive
- Continuing analysis on the impact of the UK-EU withdrawal agreement on in-house legal teams, their businesses and operational functions