Focused on the biggest law firms and their strategies in Europe and Asia, including China
The European 100 2022
This report contains:
- in-depth analysis of the financial performance of the European 100 in 2021
- an examination of their five-year performances
- an overview of the jurisdictions included in the report by region
- a look at firms’ views on the war for talent
- an analysis of gender diversity in European 100 partnerships.
Gender Diversity at the Global Top 30
- Find out which firms are leading the way with their lateral hiring practices in the Asia Pacific region
- An in-depth assessment of The Global Top 30’s progress in terms of gender diversity
- Jurisdictional analysis of diversity in partnership and promos across key Asian markets
Global Top 30 firms in Asia Pacific
The Lawyer’s latest International Signal ranks 30 of the largest global law firms in Asia Pacific, take an in-depth look at these firms’ regional presence across five key markets – Australia, Greater China, Japan, South East Asia and South Korea.
Discover which regions the top 30 are primarily focusing on and where their main investments lie with five year data on partners, lateral hires and internal promotions.