The US Top 50 report extends the annual International Top 30 report, which for more than a decade has tracked the largest UK operations of overseas-headquartered firms.
Unlike other rankings this is the only report to be led by the revenues generated by the London and UK offices of the top US firms. This year the focus will be as much on the career pathways of associates in the UK offices of US firms as on the revenues, deals and strategies of this dynamic group.
In this expanded report we focus solely on US firms. And – for the first time – this report focuses specifically on the career paths of associates at US firms in London, analyzing salary rates, training and mentoring opportunities, partnership prospects and diversity.
Also – for the first time – we have analysed the UK operations of the largest 50 firms, including the legacy UK merged firms, the global business firms and the New York elite. Coverage of an additional 20 firms will significantly enhance the detail contained in this report, expanding information relating to the clients, services and strategies provided by this group of smaller firms.
Who should read this report?
- International management and leaders in private practice
- Law firm clients
- In-house legal teams
- Suppliers of services to the London legal market
Why buy this report?
- Benchmark yourself and your firm against your peers and competitors
- Access first-hand insights from the leading practices
- Glean insight into trends on particularly active sectors
- Gain competitive insights into the strategies of your competitors
Related news stories: