Which firms are best placed to benefit from the predicted surge in disputes?
- Understand your market share in litigation at the English courts.
- Gain insight into which firms hold the closest relationships with leading chambers.
- Assess the relative investment in the talent pool at the top 50 firms over three years, by practice area and gender.
- Track who your peers are instructing – both silks and junior counsel.
- Read detailed, contextualised information on every firm in the top 50.
Learn more about the report:
[Videos] from the leading UK disputes practices:
Addleshaw Goddard – Litigation market trends:
Clyde & Co – Effects of Covid on legal business, Peter Hirst:
Last year’s ground-breaking UK Litigation 50 redrew the map of litigation activity to include global firms and litigation boutiques in the same arena. The UK Litigation 50 builds on this with a detailed assessment of firms’ responses to the litigation world post-Covid and other strategic moves in the disputes market, including funding. It will include the UK litigation revenue ranking, and will assess instructions of individual barristers, including the gender ratio.
Using The Lawyer Litigation Tracker data and historical evidence, it will also assess sector and geographical strengths to build up the most comprehensive, firm-by-firm picture of the leading disputes practices active in the London courts.
Related stories to the UK Litigation 50 2020 report: