Which firms are building the most robust litigation practices in the London courts? Which firms are making the most revenues from litigation in the UK?
1. Understand the UK’s top firms’ approach to data-driven disputes.
2. Unearth the most active firms in the UK, gaining insight into which firms hold the greatest instructing powers.
3. Target new sectors and areas for growth.
4. Track market share and benchmarking.
5. Explore recent strategic moves in the disputes market around the UK, including the rapid investment in partner talent.
[Infographic] The who and the what of matters in the FTSE 350. Read here
UK Litigation 50: The firms most (and least) likely to promote litigation associates to partner are…. Read here
This report will examine bench strength among firms with litigation practices in the UK. Up until now litigation teams have traditionally been assessed by reference to their firm models, but the UK Litigation 50 will redraw the map of litigation activity to include global firms and litigation boutiques in the same arena. It will include the first-ever UK litigation revenue ranking, and an assessment of the most rapid investment in partner talent through an analysis of promotions and laterals.
Using The Lawyer Litigation Tracker data and historical evidence, it will also assess client and sector strengths types to build up the most comprehensive, firm-by-firm picture of the leading disputes practices active in the London courts.