Steal a march over the competition to win a bigger market share in the future.
- Pinpoint firms that may be takeover targets by larger rivals.
- Win the war for talent and compete with the biggest international giants.
- Capitalise on emerging trends and learn from 2019’s market-redefining events
The Lawyer’s UK 200: Independents report not only allows you to benchmark against others’ performance, but also contains detailed analysis on the growing threats to this group and guidance on where opportunity lies.
Changes in The Independents
- ALSPs are gaining share; in 2019 we dig deeper in the rising ride.
- New competition in the rankings with 6 new entrants!
- Ownership structures are changing, from LLPs into PLCs, to introducing new legal consultancy services.
The UK 200: The Independents showcases the most successful of the UK’s national and regional firms, those ranked 101-200 by revenue. The report highlights key metrics including revenue growth, headcount and diversity.
It identifies the top performers and the key trends in the market in 2018/19. An attitudinal survey shows what concerns the Independents have about the next 12 months and what their views are on alternative business lines.
The Independents report also analyses variances in performance in the UK’s different regions, identifying which have been growing most strongly.
Each of the 100 firms is profiled, with information on areas such as financial management, business mix and strategic changes.
Prepare your firm for revenue growth in 2020.