What you’ll receive:
UK 200: The Top 100 report; the most detailed statistical analysis of the UK’s largest firms available.
UK 200: The Independents report; the only analysis of the second hundred largest firms ranked by revenue in the UK market.
UK 200: Operational Health Check report; The Lawyer’s annual assessment of the most efficiently run law firms in the UK.
20 years’ of data from the UK 200 Top 100 report for you to manipulate and analyse.
5 years’ of data from the UK 200, including data on Business Services, Workspace Trends and Financial Management, for you to manipulate and analyse.
The benefits to your firm:
- Understand UK Top 100 firms’ responses to the pandemic, including the use of the Government’s furlough scheme, salaries cuts and partner remuneration deferrals.
- Benchmark the top 100 largest firms by the UK legal market’s most comprehensive roster of metrics, including revenue, margin, PEP, net profit, RPL, RPP, headcount and many more.
- Analyse the international market growth rate and the impact of Brexit on firms’ expansion strategies.
- Identify market trends, in particular the white hot competition faced by UK firms from US rivals.
- Find out how alternative legal service providers are taking revenue away from these UK firms.
- Pinpoint firms that may be takeover targets by larger rivals.
- Capitalise on emerging trends and learn from 2020’s market-redefining events.
- Twenty years of UK 100 and five years of UK200 data to manipulate, analyse and implement into your strategy.
- UK 200: The Top 100 2020 = 30th October 2020
- UK 200: The Independents 2020 = 23rd November 2020
- UK 200: Operational Health Check 2020 = 20th January 2020
- 5 year’s of UK200 data = 30th November 2020
- 20 year’s of UK100 data = 2nd November 2020