WHO WON AND WHO LOST IN 2018?
- Unearth the most active firms and chambers in the year, gaining insight into which firms hold the greatest instructing powers.
- Target new sectors and areas for growth.
- Track market share and benchmarking.
- Identify trends and disrupt key relationships.
- Provide key insight to your business development team
By analysing the 2,000+ cases across 15 English courts that reached judgment in 2018, the report unearths the most active firms and chambers in the year.
Importantly, it details who is instructing whom, uncovering vital relationships between litigants and law firms and between law firms and chambers.
What’s inside this report?
Relationship analysis: Detailed listings of who instructed whom in 2018, including which firms instructed which sets and which barristers.
Notable cases: A summary of the ten cases you really need to know about that reached judgment in 2018.
League tables: Covering the most active firms, partners, chambers, practice areas and barristers in 2018, in total and by court.
Firm insight: Hear from leading litigators on the implications of their most notable cases as well as their views on litigation funding, the use of technology and where they are seeing an uptick in work.
Court by court analysis: A summary of the most notable cases as well as the most active firms, barristers and chambers by court in 2018.