The new Litigation Tracker app from The Lawyer
In January 2019 The Lawyer launched the new Litigation Tracker online, a digitisation of its litigation news and analysis service. It includes judgments from 15 English courts since 2015 with data points including counsel, law firms, judges, clients and sectors all fully searchable. The Litigation Tracker now holds 8,750 cases and growing, involving over 8,000 companies. For details on how to subscribe to this super-premium service, email the Litigation Tracker team or call on 020 7970 4275.
This Litigation Tracker Q3 2017 report is a vital business development tool for law firms, chambers and suppliers in the UK’s litigation industry.
- Relationship analysis: Detailed listings of who instructed whom in Q3 17, including which firms instructed which sets and which barristers.
- Notable cases: A summary of the ten cases you really need to know about that reached judgment in Q3 17.
- Practice area focus – Employment: An analysis of the key employment cases handed down in Q3 and overall trends in employment litigation including interviews with Unison, Teacher Stern and Leigh Day.
- League tables: Covering the most active firms, partners, chambers and barristers in Q3 17, in total and by court.
- Firm insight: Hear from RPC, Hogan Lovells and Mishcon de Reya on the implications of their most notable cases as well as their views on litigation funding, the use of technology and where they are seeing an uptick in work.
- Court by court analysis: A summary of the most notable cases as well as the most active firms, barristers and chambers by court in Q3 17.