The report analyses trends with respect to where litigation work is coming from, be that on a sector or country level. It also explores what the legal implications are of some of the most important judgments last quarter.
The Q2 Litigation Tracker also includes profiles of Linklaters, Clyde & Co and Eversheds, all of which worked on particularly notable cases in Q2. These profiles include insight from the partners involved on the ramifications of important judgments.
What’s inside this report?
- Relationship analysis: Detailed listings of who the litigation powerhouses instructed most frequently in the last 12 months and which firms instructed the ten most active sets.
- Notable cases: A summary of the ten cases you really need to know about that reached judgment in Q2 17.
- League tables: Covering the most active firms, partners, chambers and barristers in Q2 17, in total and by court.
- Firm insight: Hear from Linklaters, Clyde & Co and Eversheds on the implications of their most notable cases as well as their views on litigation funding, the use of technology and where they are seeing an uptick in work.
- Court by court analysis: A summary of the most notable cases as well as the most active firms, barristers and chambers by court in Q2 17.
Related news stories: