In 2019 The Lawyer’s Global Real Estate 50 report will break new ground. For the first time, the report will include a new metric – the percentage of each firm’s revenue that is derived from the real estate sector.
Read this report from The Lawyer to:
- Ensure your firm hit their 2019 practice area growth objectives, whilst increasing the importance of real estate practice to the firm.
- Make better-informed decisions regarding your strategic investment in tech.
- Win additional business from more prestigious and profitable clients.
- Cherry-pick the best acquisition targets, and decide which new ground to break and how.
- Get top-performing international partners and further build your referral network.
This shift away from a purely headcount-led rankings methodology will serve to emphasize the firms that are making the most significant investments in growing their focus on the real estate sector. As always, however, the Global Real Estate 50 report will also include data on firms’ headcount globally as well as in the US, the UK, Continental Europe and Asia-Pacific. This will highlight the top firms’ international bench strength and current focus of investment.
Not only will this edition reveal the largest law firm real estate sector practices in the world by both turnover and headcount, it will also continue the report’s focus on real estate technology, one of the most powerful change agents for firms and clients alike in the global market.
The report will assess the impact of proptech and detail the steps the world’s largest law firms are taking to deliver services to their real estate clients as efficiently as possible, gaining competitive advantage in the process.
Furthermore, the report will include interviews with lawyers in some of the world’s leading real estate practices, profiling partners and other key individuals. The report also includes detail on firms’ key clients and deals; strategic developments; and lateral hires.
A taste of this report’s insight:
Related stories to the Global Real Estate 50 report: