The Lawyer FTSE 250 report, produced in association with Consilio, is the definitive guide to in-house teams at the FTSE 250 and the law firms serving them.
It details which law firms are working with each of the 250 companies and on what types of matters, including both corporate and litigation work.
- In-depth profiles on FTSE 250 companies and the projects they have undertaken to improve service delivery
- The most active FTSE 250 companies for corporate work and the law firms they used
- The most active FTSE 250 companies in litigation and the law firms and chambers they instructed
- A review of panel appointments, identifying who ran them and which firms won spots
- Which firms have the highest relationships capital with the FTSE 250
- FTSE 250 legal team structure broken down by headcount, PQE and gender
- GC appointments and exits
- The biggest risk factors facing the FTSE 250