The FTSE 100 report, in association with Elevate, is the definitive guide to in-house teams at the FTSE 100 and the law firms serving them; enquire here.
The report, based on 1-on-1 interviews with FTSE 100 General Counsel, focuses on:
- In-house legal teams’ attitudes towards reducing their legal cost.
- The role external legal providers can play.
- The role technology can play.
- Changing attitudes to legal panels and the rising interest in alternative legal service providers.
The report will also offer a focus on:
- Key FTSE 100 legal relationships and the main legal panel changes
- The top deals undertaken this year
- An assessment of Litigation activity in the FTSE 100
The report is a must-read for FTSE 250 in-house teams and any firm that works, or hopes to work, with this group of companies. It is part of a suite of data-rich reports that The Lawyer produces.
Related stories to the FTSE 100 report:
A taste of this report’s insight:
Top 10 FTSE 100 companies for corporate deal activity (October 2017 – September 2018)
Size distribution of FTSE 100 in-house legal teams