This report consists of unrevealed data on Asia Pacific’s largest 100 firms, and in-depth analysis on the key trends, challenges and opportunities in each of the seven main jurisdictions – Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. It is the most comprehensive guide to the top legal advisers in the region’s key markets.
The report includes data and analysis on:
- Lawyer and partner headcounts of the region’s largest 100 firms, and their year-on-year growth
- The fastest growing and shrinking firms in 2016 and over a five-year period (2012-2016);
- 42 law firms’ 2016 revenue figures and revenue growth
- Geographical footprints, revenue breakdown by cross-border matters and global ambitions of the expansionist firms
- Litigation partner bench strength and percentage of revenue generated by litigation practice
- Findings on the Top 100 firms’ management attitude and growth strategy
- Client innovation, technologies and disruptive changes in the regional legal industry
- Detailed profile on the Top 50 firms
- In-depth analysis on the big local and international players, major developments, challenges and opportunities in seven key legal markets – Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea
- The list of largest 50 international firms operating in Asia Pacific by number of partners, and a complete breakdown by country, office and practice area of all the partners
Who should read this report?
It provides useful information for international firms that are looking to expand into the region or seeking to establish relationships with the leading independent firms, and for in-house legal heads who want to have a better grip on the local and international counsel’s resources, geographical coverage, practice focuses and growth strategy in the Asia Pacific region.
It also serves as a helpful tool for the management teams at the leading and upcoming Asian independents to benchmark their growth and keep track of the latest market developments and trends with ease.
Related news stories: