Reed Smith has promoted five of its London lawyers to partner in its 2018 promotions round.
They are the employment team’s David Ashmore, real estate’s Joanna Carter, Antonia Panayides of the shipping group, Elizabeth Farrell from energy and natural resources and IP lawyer Philip Thomas.
Farrell and Panayides both trained at Reed Smith. Ashmore started his career at Eversheds and Thomas at Boyes Turner.
Across the firm’s global network, a total of 23 partners were made up. No more than three lawyers were promoted in any other office.
The only other European promotion came in Munich, where Thomas Fischl was made up in the entertainment and media team.
Reed Smith promotions 2018: in full
- David Ashmore (Labour & Employment)
- Antonia Panayides (Shipping),
- Philip Thomas (IP, Tech & Data)
- Elizabeth Farrell (Energy & Natural Resources)
- Joanna Carter (Real Estate)
- Thomas Fischl (Entertainment & Media)
- Paul Didomenico (Real Estate)
- Jennifer Smokelin (Energy & Natural Resources)
- Stefanie Burt (Energy & Natural Resources)
- Jason Garcia (IP, Tech & Data)
- Jason Gordon (Entertainment & Media)
- Christopher Hoffman (Complex Litigation)
- Jane Sarma (Shipping)
- Kenneth Levine (Tax)
- Robert Weyman (Tax)
- Jennifer Purnell Knox (Financial Industry Group)
- Travis Nelson (Financial Industry Group)
- Brian Sutherland (Appellate)
- James Neudecker (Complex Litigation)
- Ashley Shively (Financial Industry Group)
- Christina Tellado (Employment)
- Michelle Cheng (Life Sciences Health Care)
- Matthew Gibson (IP, Tech & Data)