Defining the future for financial services business models is key for ensuring prosperity ahead of turbulent times. Traditional models and new emerging tech start-ups have varying structures, so what exactly are the differing approaches of the market and what is the optimal position for the future of the industry?
- Simon Coles, General Counsel, Growth Street
- Gloria Sánchez, Group Vice President, Head of Legal for Technology, Costs and Transformation, Banco Santander
- Victoria Matthews, Head of Legal, Zopa
- Oscar Hållén, General Counsel, Klarna Bank
- Jan Putnis, Partner and Head of Financial Regulation Group, Slaughter and May