Victoria Mee, General Counsel, Aston University
Victoria is the General Counsel at Aston University. Victoria is the strategic lead for legal, compliance and policy and has been heavily involved in reshaping her organisation and developing a sector-leading function. In addition to defining and implementing a technology-led operating model, Victoria has led multi-disciplinary teams to successfully deliver change in a complex and commercial consumer-facing environment. Victoria has served on boards of SMEs in the catering, energy, and pharmaceutical sectors and on numerous in-house and sector-specific leadership and advisory boards.
Sarah Woodhouse, General Counsel Markets – Europe & SEAA & General Counsel Food & Refreshment Global, Unilever
- England & Wales Qualified Solicitor
- Joined Unilever in 2003 from private practice
- Variety of roles with Unilever in the UK, Singapore & now in the Netherlands
- Currently General Counsel to Unilever F&R global division based in Netherlands leading a global legal team; setting strategy for legal F&R team members across the world so to effectively prioritise work, leverage technology and build capabilities. General Counsel markets Europe & SEAA; leading legal teams across different countries to support our go-to-market operations, ensuring we put our consumers first and serve our customers well.
- Broad legal experience across Corporate, Litigation, Competition law, Marketing & Advertising Law, Privacy, General Commercial, Employment and Criminal law.
Helen Lamprell, General Counsel & External Affairs Director, Vodafone UK
Helen Lamprell is General Counsel and External Affairs Director, Vodafone UK, where she has been responsible for core areas including sustainability, media relations, government affairs and corporate security since 2014. She is also a proud trustee of the Vodafone Foundation, using the power and innovation of technology to affect positive local and global change. Additionally, she sits on the Women’s Business Council, helping to promote women’s roles in the country’s economic growth and advise companies on the best practice for enabling them.
Rob Booth, General Counsel and Company Secretary, The Crown Estate
Rob is the General Counsel and Company Secretary of The Crown Estate – a UK real estate business which manages a £14bn portfolio; including commercial property in London’s West End, retail across the country, and most of the UK seabed. A former City lawyer, Rob is the strategic lead for legal, knowledge, information security, privacy and governance at The Crown Estate. Rob is a vocal advocate for innovation, progress and change, and has been heavily involved in reshaping his organisation and function. Rob is a Co-Founder of The Bionic Lawyer Project and also supports and leads a number of initiatives that seek to promote equality and diversity of thought – including sitting on the Advisory Boards of a number of influential industry bodies. In pushing boundaries, Rob has been recognised repeatedly as an innovator, including being listed on The Lawyer’s Hot 100.