IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ENTER THIS CATEGORY!
Based on The Lawyer’s proprietary data and market insight alongside input from the judging panel, the shortlist for Law Firm of the Year will represent the best in class in private practice legal services from the past 12 months.
We will consider the following factors:
- Strategic vision and leadership
- Financial management and growth
- Innovation in client service delivery
- Innovation in pricing
- Excellence in their chosen sector(s)
- Excellent talent management and workplace development
- Significant client wins and feedback
- Recent hires and investment
- Particular challenges faced by the firm and its peers in current market conditions, and how these challenges have been overcome.
2020 Keystone Law
2019 Clifford Chance
2018 Pinsent Masons
2017 Mishcon de Reya
2016 Clyde & Co
2015 Osborne Clarke