This category is open to any branded membership networks, including “best friends” networks. Individual firms are not eligible.
The winner of this category will be a membership network for law firms which stands out for its innovation and vision. The network may be an established player or a newcomer to the legal scene, but it will have a clearly-defined strategy which makes it distinct from its rivals.
Entrants should include examples of initiatives in areas such as diversity, training, professional development and networking and include evidence for their success.
To enter you must complete the entry form on the online entry portal.
Don’t forget, you can log-in and out of the entry portal as many times as you like prior to submitting.
WHAT WILL THE JUDGES BE LOOKING FOR IN THIS CATEGORY?
The entry form will ask you to detail a project or initiative as follows:
Structure and responsibility (500 words)
- Our judges will be looking for background information about the network. Please be as detailed as possible when outlining the network’s structure.
Strategy and execution (750 words)
- Our judges will be looking for how you fulfil / aim to fulfil your network’s strategic vision, as well as achievements from the past 12 months which you believe make your network an invaluable part of your member firms’ business.
Success (500 words)
- Our judges will want to see both qualitative and quantitative results of the project, and how the project has impacted on the firm and its clientbase
- You should use this section to upload any client testimonials that add weight to your entry, and any charts or other visual aids that illustrate your work. In particular it may make sense to include additional details of third parties and the project team itself
There is a confidential information section on the form: We fully appreciate that some of the information you include in your entry may be sensitive. We want to encourage you to submit as much detail as possible, including financial details, therefore please include in this section any sensitive information that should be treated for judges’ eyes only.
2022 – Interlaw
2021 – International Lawyers Network
2020 – First Law International
2019 – Nextlaw Referral Network
2018 – TerraLex
2017 – Multilaw
2016 – L&E Global
General points to remember:
• The more detail you provide, the more likely your entry is to be highly ranked by our independent judges
• Client testimonials add extra weight to your entry – please provide them during the online entry process
• Please ensure you indicate clearly on your entry where information is confidential; the content of entries is for judges’ eyes only, however details given in your submission may be used in the shortlist announcement and the post-event editorial coverage when not marked otherwise
• Entries covering work outside of the dates given (June 2022– present day) will not be considered