To enter you must complete an entry form (ensuring that you address the points below) and submit it online. The entry forms are category specific, so please ensure that you complete the correct one.
This category is open to all providers of legal services including law firms, barristers’ chambers and New Law providers (it is not open to vendors or providers of ancillary services to the legal sector such as IT businesses)
The judges will be looking for the demonstration of a coherent strategy to recruit and retain a workforce that represents the diversity of wider society.
The content of entries should refer to work carried out from 1st April 2019 to the present day.
This category covers strategies relating to all staff from trainee level to partner and in non-legal operational roles within the business.
Entries should illustrate how objectives have been met (or are on the way to being met) by supplying the relevant statistical data, and should address some or all of the following points:
- Diversity issues taken into consideration during recruitment and client development processes
- Awareness training
- Integration of diversity into everyday organisational life
- Examples of senior level diversity ‘champions’ who have made a significant contribution to advancing the diversity agenda within the firm
- Measures taken to evolve staff demographics
You will also be asked to provide:
A brief description of the roles played by key members of the team
Details (including contact data where possible) of third party suppliers or vendors whose products feature in the submission
Entries welcome from:
Private Practice law firms
New Law providers
Chambers / barristers
General points to remember:
• The more detail you provide, the more likely your entry is to be highly ranked by our independent judges
• Client testimonials add extra weight to your entry – please provide them during the online entry process
• Please ensure you indicate clearly on your entry where information is confidential; the content of entries is for judges’ eyes only, however, details given in your submission may be used in the shortlist announcement and the post-event editorial coverage when not marked otherwise
• Entries covering work outside of the dates given (1st April 2019 – present day) will not be considered