Firms increasingly want exceptional talent who think outside the box yet are reluctant to endorse this operating model in practice. How do you get the right people doing the tech and innovation jobs with enough sway to really spark a change?
• Will firms continue to accredit those with the billable hour for innovation projects?
• How can firms change the narrative from the favour to the tangible incentive?
• What message does the current incentivisation model send to the very people who are likely to have the ideas that shape the future?
• How have others sparked a change in similar partnership structures?
• Is the client voice the swaying factor?
• Should we be moving away from incentivisation models being an ‘extra’ and towards this being part of the job?