The concept of “legal ops” can mean something different to individuals and organisations. Can reconsidering what we think legal ops means help us to achieve greater efficiency and results? This session will consider the following points:
- How can agreeing and defining what legal ops means within your organisation help you to work better with both internal and external stakeholders?
- How can a focus on and examination of processes help legal operations thrive within your organisation?
- Why should lawyers expand their skillsets beyond the traditional?
- Can uncoupling “legal ops” from “team” help you to progress further?
- With its roots in continuous improvement, can legal operations ever be considered “advanced”?
Adam Vallance, Legal Director, Beauty Pie
Baljinder Samrai, Legal Operations Manager EMEA, Kraft Heinz