For most businesses, the pandemic accelerated digital transformation plans scheduled for forthcoming years. This session will explore the growth opportunities for legal teams given the surging reliance on digital, as well as trends and future predications in this space.
- Should firms expand on their digital offerings now that there is an increased appetite for customers conducting their business online?
- Will crypto become another payment method and what will legal teams need to consider when contracting?
- What are the digital management and tech outsourcing risks?
- What worked well for businesses and what were the lessons learned?
- How can businesses ensure financial inclusion and safeguard those using digital services?