With an increasing outlook on the value of customers, how can we customer proof our businesses and increase our offerings as we emerge into a new customer centric decade?
Can we change the way we operate to put the customer at the heart of the company to enhance our services and retain our clients?
• What trends are emerging in consumer regulation?
• What are the customer concerns of 2020?
• How will customer centric businesses affect the way we deliver legal services?
• Can digital offerings increase attractiveness to a variety of customers?
• A focused look on vulnerable customers; at what stage do we intervene? Will we see the FCA implementing a duty of care?